And there were several changes from the post-spring depth chart. They are:
* Malcolm Bunche is now listed as a co-starter at left tackle with Ereck Flowers in addition to being listed as the starter at left guard. He previously was a second team left tackle and starting left guard.
* Shane McDermott reclaims the sole starting center job after being listed as a co-starter.
* Seantrel Henderson was the starter at right tackle; he's now listed as the co-starter along with Ereck Flowers and, in a surprise, Sunny Odogwu.
* At tight end Asante Cleveland was previously the starter; he's now joined as the starter by Clive Walford.
* Phillip Dorsett is the starter at the receiver spot opposite Allen Hurns. There also is a new slot receiver spot listed with Herb Waters first team and Malcolm Lewis second team. Previously there was one spot listed opposite Hurns, and Waters was the starter with Dorsett and Lewis co-second teamers.
* At end, David Perry is added to the depth chart as a third-teamer.
* At second team OLB behind Alex Figueroa, Thurston Armbrister now cracks the depth chart as a co-second teamer with Tyriq McCord.
* On field goals, transfer Pat O'Donnell (who only handled punting previously in college) is now listed as the co-first teamer along with Matt Goudis.